The Everglades Day Safari offers an
in-depth, naturalist-guided day trip into the majestic Everglades!
Every Everglades Day Safari adventure includes:
- Roundtrip transportation from the greater Fort Myers and greater Fort Lauderdale areas.
- A well-educated, highly-trained, naturalist guide.
- A nature walk under the canopy of towering bald cypress.
- A scenic boat cruise into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park.
- A delicious lunch with alligator appetizers.
- A wildlife drive through the pine savannahs and cypress forests of Big Cypress National Preserve.
- And a spectacular airboat ride through sawgrass prairies and pond apple forests.
Tours depart daily. See the map for pick-up locations near Sanibel, Fort Myers, Naples, and the greater Fort Lauderdale area.
We have assembled a truly remarkable group of naturalists that will escort you into one of the most beautiful and unique places on earth - the Everglades!
Interested in a tour suitable for younger children? We created a shorter tour with them in mind. Kids of all ages can enjoy the Everglades on Captain Bob's Excellent Adventure, which includes an airboat ride and an interactive reptile show. This tour is only available from the Fort Myers area.
The Everglades Day Safari has been awarded the Florida Society for Ethical Ecotourism's prestigious Gold Level Certification for Ecotour Operators. Find out more about the award here.
Please enjoy our site and we hope to hear from you soon.
|Join us on Facebook and Twitter